ElderLife Solutions is prepared to help you in many ways.
- Privacy - We are a private care management service providing confidential, individualized care. Respect for clients and families are foremost.
- Convenience - We come to you. We meet with you in the convenience of your home and are available 24/7 if the need arises.
- Reduce Stress - By allowing us to assist you with life management, your stress and emotional strain can be reduced. When living out of town, or traveling, allow us to oversee care for your loved ones.
- Save time - Your time is valuable. Allow us to make the endless phone calls, arrange care and services, etc.
- Save Money - Save money by allowing us to advocate for eligible services, benefits and programs, as well as ensuring quality of current services. We monitor and advocate for appropriate medical, financial, and residential billings.
- Professionals - Marcia and her staff hold degrees in Occupational Therapy, Nursing and Social Work more than 50 years' combined experience in the medical and geriatric fields, and over 25 years in the field of Geriatric Care Management in the Columbus area. With our education and experience, we will provide you with care management that you can depend on.